We are excited that you are keen to travel and we are confident that we will provide you with the service and commitment to meet your travel requirements.
Why choose House of Travel Richmond:
• We are a team of well-travelled consultants and have a wealth of knowledge, particularly in our individual specialised areas of expertise. We have got you covered with our experience in all corners of the world and for all types of travel!
• We really do care – we know that your holiday is an investment, and we are committed to making your getaway amazing and everything you want it to be
• We are passionate about what we do and every time we plan a getaway for our valued customers - we want you to know we appreciate your business as we are 100% New Zealand owned and operated
• Buy local with someone you know - we offer personal service and the best part is - you will be supporting 6 amazing women and their families, to be involved in their communities and follow their travel dreams too!
• We have heaps of amazing, exclusive deals to House of Travel in all sorts of adventures including but not limited to cruises - river and ocean, tours, cycling, trekking, barging, private touring and many more fabulous travel experiences.
• We share ideas as a team and compile exciting, comprehensive tailor made itineraries – just for you and your family - and your special requirements are taken into account to make your individual holiday just what you want it to be!
• We take the hassle out of researching and booking yourself, particularly with the overwhelming amount of information available on the internet
• We provide you with our one-on-one, undivided attention when you make an appointment with us to discuss and plan your holiday as we realise time is important to you
• We are there for you 24/7 when the unexpected happens with your travel plans
Share your plans, hopes and dreams with us, and you will find we are better together!
Egypt was a dream come true for me! My obsession started as a child, in awe during history classes on Ancient Egypt. To actually walk the streets, swim in the River Nile and see the monuments I'd had visions of for most of my life was a feeling beyond words!
Located in West Africa, this stunning Island Nation that is East of Gabon goes fairly unnoticed by most of the world. My love of flags encouraged me to book the ticket when a flight alert came up for a 50% reduction compared to normal fares. The main language here is Portuguese, some people might speak English or French and you can definitely get by with Spanish too.
I have been to Germany a few times but one of my most favourite stand out moments would have to be celebrating Oktoberfest! As accommodation can be crazily expensive, at the time I went with a camping style company that offered a tent, breakfast, dinner and unlimited Sangria and beer at a fantastic price. Who could say no?
I don't think I've ever been to a country where the locals smile so much and are so willing to do anything they can to help you. I spent 6 weeks volunteering at my friends hostel in Ahangama, a town in the south known for its many surf spots, laid back vibes and fun nights.
Let's make holidays better, together